There is so much beauty in taking photos at night, the perfect moon shot or the starry sky or even that majestic lion staring out from the african bush. The only problem is that if you don’t know how to take the perfect shot, you will just have one big black unclear photo and be very disappointed. Enroll in this course today and let the pros show you how to take the perfect Night Shot that will impress family and friends. One of the best investments you can make is investing into advancing your knowledge.
ALL THE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN
- You will learn how to take beautiful night photographs – like the pros!
- You will be happier with the photos you shoot than ever before!
- You will learn how to shoot light trail photos with your camera
- You will know how to use Bulb mode and a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- You will know what equipment you need to shoot great night photos
- You will understand how to set your camera’s ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop) while shooting night photographs
- You will learn how to edit night photos to make them look even better
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- While this course was created for beginner photographers, it would be beneficial for you to understand basic photography concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. We have included a refresher lesson that will get you up to speed if you need it.
- This is a great follow up to our Photography Masterclass, which will get you up to speed to dive right into this course.
- You can use any camera to take great night photos. We’ll be using Canon, Nikon, Leica, and Fujifilm DSLR and Mirrorless cameras + smartphones like the iPhone
KEY THINGS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- What gear you need for night photography
- How to prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- How to compose beautiful night photos
- Using a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- How to shoot light trail photos
- Composing creative night photos of the stars
- How to shoot photographs of the moon
- How to edit night photos to make them look even better
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- Behind the scenes lessons
- Full editing case studies
- Practical assignments
- Quizzes to test your knowledge