Great for those tired, sore muscles. Ready to use blend. May assist with muscle fatigue and pain – rheumatism – numbness – circulation – muscle pain – inflammation – infections -arthritis – tension ect
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- Ginger essential oil is stimulating and warming.
- It can enhance concentration and it can soothe and reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Ginger essential oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Its antioxidant properties are known to have a protective effect on the skin, inhibiting the signs of skin damage and aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Ginger essential oil facilitates the elimination of toxins, boosts digestion, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowel, enhances appetite, clears the respiratory tract, soothes aches, and reduces inflammation.
- Its expectorant property works to eliminate mucus from the respiratory tract and to effectively reduce symptoms of respiratory ailments, including breathlessness, asthma, cough, cold, flu, and bronchitis.
- When massaged into the muscles, Ginger oil’s analgesic property is known to soothe and reduce aches as well as inflammation, thus benefitting complaints such as headaches, migraines, arthritis, back pain, and contractions of the uterus, which are commonly referred to as menstrual cramps.
Black pepper EO
- Black pepper essential oil has a spicy, warm, peppery and musky aroma.
- It’s commonly used to aid the digestive and nervous systems — stimulating circulation and promoting emotional balance.
- Black pepper possesses a unique versatility that’s both energizing and warming.
- In addition to invigorating the senses, it can be used to enhance mental clarity, and it’s a favourite among athletes and those with active lifestyles because it has warming and energizing properties.
- Because of its warming, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, black pepper oil works to reduce muscle injuries, tendonitis, and symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Great for headaches – migraine – digestive problems – nausea – flatulence – IBS – sinus congestion – sinusitis – muscle aches and pains – muscular injuries – spasms – sprains – rheumatism – menstrual cramps – mental and physical exhaustion ect
- Peppermint essential oil is multi-purpose but using peppermint essential oil daily could interfere with sleep patterns
- Peppermint essential oil has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin.
- Peppermint acts as an astringent that closes pores and tightens the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil’s expectorant properties clear the nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
- It is believed to stimulate circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability, boost energy, balance hormones, and enhance mental focus.
- When diluted and inhaled or when rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use on skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil is a popular ingredient in balms, inhalers, massage blends, and dental hygiene products for its soothing, stimulating, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oils support the respiratory system and soothe physical discomforts.
- Its healing benefits can be attributed to the oil’s anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulating qualities, among other valuable properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain, thereby stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit. Eucalyptus essential oil will moisturize an itchy scalp and remove dandruff flakes.
- As a natural insecticide, it is even known to have the ability to eliminate lice.
- This germicidal oil’s antiseptic properties make it a popular choice for use on wounds, cuts, burns, bites, stings, and sores.
- Besides soothing the irritated skin, it relieves pain, protects any openings from becoming infected, and promotes faster healing.
- Added to warm baths, Eucalyptus essential oil’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties help to rejuvenate stiff and sore muscles.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil is derived from the leaves of the Wintergreen herb.
- Wintergreen essential oil is reputed to increase circulation, enhance metabolic function and digestion, promote the body’s detoxification, calm inflammation, ease pain, and soothe symptoms of psoriasis, colds, infections, as well as the flu.
- Wintergreen essential oil revitalizes exhausted and tender muscles, helps decrease spasms, promotes easier breathing, and soothes headaches as well as pain and discomfort experienced in the lower back, nerves, joints, and ovaries.
- Wintergreen oil helps to tighten and lift the skin for a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- The stimulating activity of Wintergreen oil helps prevent toxins from gathering in any one spot inside the body and helps to facilitate their elimination, which in turn helps naturally and safely shed weight as excess bodily pollutants are expelled.
- Its warming quality is also valuable for helping to resist or reverse obstructed blood flow, which makes it popular in remedies for frostbite, injuries, and stings or bites caused by poisonous or rabid animals and insects.
- When applied to infections and wounds, Wintergreen oil is said to effectively speed up healing; however, it should never be applied directly to open wounds or come in contact with blood.
- Great for skin infections – wounds – cuts – grazes – itching – eczema – psoriasis – sunburn – burns – spasms – muscle contractions – abdominal cramp – headaches -migraines – insomnia – nervousness – acne – pimple – insect bite – stress – tension – insect deterrent ect
- It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressive properties.
- It assists with emotional stress, diabetes symptoms, improving brain function, restoring your skin complexion and reducing acne, it is amazing to relieve pain and alleviate headaches.
- Acts as a repellent for mosquitoes & moths
- It is just an overall mood-boosting oil and is a must for every household.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Almond oil had been used extensively for its health benefits and as a beauty aid much before science caught up with the goodness of this seed oil.
- The nutty oil extracted from almonds are credited with promoting heart and skin health.
- The oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, which explains why it is so good for our heart, skin and hair.
- Regular application of the oil can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.
- Almond oil is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles.
- Helps prevent blackheads and acne.
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E, which is one of the most potent antioxidants known. It can help repair some of the damage done to the collagen layer.
- Almond Oil is excellent for muscle aches and fatigue.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Most of the arnica oils anti-inflammatory and pain – relieving properties are attributed to its thymol derivatives.
- Arnica oil also aids in stimulation the flow of white blood cells, which process congested blood to help disperse trapped fluid from the joints, muscles and bruised tissue.
- Provides relief to injured muscles with inflammation and pain due to muscle sprains, swelling, trauma, insect bites and bruising
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.