Ready to use blend. May assist with chest infections – cellulite – stres – tension – scalp disorders – lymphatic drainage – improve focus – calmative -restless leg syndrome – eczema – varicose veins – fluid retention – menstrual cramps – hot flashes – asthma – rheumatism ect
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The incredible benefits of each ingredient:
- This powerful essential oil is valued because of its ability to fight infections, aid the respiratory system, remove toxins from the body, and work as stimulate that relieves nervousness and anxiety.
- Cypress oil treats both external and internal wounds, and it prevents infections.
- Because of cypress oil’s antispasmodic qualities, it inhibits problems associated with spasms, such as muscle cramps and muscle pulls and is effective in relieving restless leg syndrome.
- Cypress oil clears up congestion and eliminates phlegm that builds up in the respiratory tract and lungs.
- Cypress oil calms the respiratory system and works as an antispasmodic agent which may even treat more severe respiratory conditions like asthma and bronchitis.
- Cypress oil has sedative effects, and it induces a calm and relaxed feeling when used aromatically or topically.
- It is also energizing, and it stimulates feelings of happiness and ease.
- Because of cypress oil’s ability to stimulate blood flow, it serves as a varicose veins home remedy and can also help reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Cedarwood essential oil helps to repel insects, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
- Cedarwood essential oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging. Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.