May assist with respiratory infections – bronchitis – fever – sinus – arthritis – aches and pains – migraines – fatigue – spasms – rheumatism and arthritis – nasal and respiratory congestion and laryngitis ect
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use on skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil is a popular ingredient in balms, inhalers, massage blends, and dental hygiene products for its soothing, stimulating, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oils support the respiratory system and soothe physical discomforts.
- Its healing benefits can be attributed to the oil’s anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulating qualities, among other valuable properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain, thereby stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit. Eucalyptus essential oil will moisturize an itchy scalp and remove dandruff flakes.
- As a natural insecticide, it is even known to have the ability to eliminate lice.
- This germicidal oil’s antiseptic properties make it a popular choice for use on wounds, cuts, burns, bites, stings, and sores.
- Besides soothing the irritated skin, it relieves pain, protects any openings from becoming infected, and promotes faster healing.
- Added to warm baths, Eucalyptus essential oil’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties help to rejuvenate stiff and sore muscles.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil is derived from the leaves of the Wintergreen herb.
- Wintergreen essential oil is reputed to increase circulation, enhance metabolic function and digestion, promote the body’s detoxification, calm inflammation, ease pain, and soothe symptoms of psoriasis, colds, infections, as well as the flu.
- Wintergreen essential oil revitalizes exhausted and tender muscles, helps decrease spasms, promotes easier breathing, and soothes headaches as well as pain and discomfort experienced in the lower back, nerves, joints, and ovaries.
- Wintergreen oil helps to tighten and lift the skin for a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- The stimulating activity of Wintergreen oil helps prevent toxins from gathering in any one spot inside the body and helps to facilitate their elimination, which in turn helps naturally and safely shed weight as excess bodily pollutants are expelled.
- Its warming quality is also valuable for helping to resist or reverse obstructed blood flow, which makes it popular in remedies for frostbite, injuries, and stings or bites caused by poisonous or rabid animals and insects.
- When applied to infections and wounds, Wintergreen oil is said to effectively speed up healing; however, it should never be applied directly to open wounds or come in contact with blood.
- Great for headaches – migraine – digestive problems – nausea – flatulence – IBS – sinus congestion – sinusitis – muscle aches and pains – muscular injuries – spasms – sprains – rheumatism – menstrual cramps – mental and physical exhaustion ect
- Peppermint essential oil is multi-purpose but using peppermint essential oil daily could interfere with sleep patterns
- Peppermint essential oil has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin.
- Peppermint acts as an astringent that closes pores and tightens the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil’s expectorant properties clear the nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
- It is believed to stimulate circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability, boost energy, balance hormones, and enhance mental focus.
- When diluted and inhaled or when rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Lemon essential oil comes from cold-pressing the lemon peel and not the inner fruit.
- Great for digestive problems – loss of appetite – detoxifying – cellulite – bronchial conditions – influenza – sore throat – laryngitis -varicose veins – haemorrhoids – acne – skin infections – herpes – abscesses – physical exhaustion – fatigue – debilitation – depression -tension – assist with focus and concentration ect
- Research shows that lemon oil contains powerful antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion.
- Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting.
- Lemon oil is one of the most popular citrus essential oils because of its versatility and powerful antioxidant properties.
- Rosemary belongs to an aromatic family of herbs that includes Basil, Lavender, Myrtle, and Sage.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is best known for its stimulating, soothing, and pain-relieving properties.
- Rosemary Oil helps reduce stress levels and nervous tension, boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory function.
- Improves alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.
- Inhaling Rosemary Oil boosts the immune system by stimulating internal anti-oxidant activity, which in turn fights ailments caused by free radicals
- Relieves throat and nasal congestion by clearing the respiratory tract.
- Rosemary essential oil is known to stimulate hair growth, reduce pain, soothe inflammation and eliminate headaches.
- Strengthens the immune system and relieve flatulence, bloating and cramps and relieves constipation.
- Rosemary is a stimulant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, astringent, disinfectant and antioxidant.
Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin.
- Fractionated Coconut oil will also help expand the reach of your essential oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy after effect
- This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores
- A “fractionated oil” is obtained when the whole oil is heated, and specific chain triglycerides, which normally give the oil a solid composition are removed. The result is that the oil remains liquid even at cold temperatures..
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.