May assist with bacterial and viral infections, fungal infections, fevers, muscle injury, fatigue, strengthens nervous system, flatulence, menstrual cramps, constipation and mood lifting ect
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
Cinnamon Bark & Cinnamon Leaf EO
Cinnamon Leaf Oil and Cinnamon Bark Oil are both derived from the steam distillation of each of these respective parts. Cinnamon Essential Oil may be obtained from either the tree’s outer bark or its leaves, hence the two main varieties are Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil and Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil. Cinnamon Essential Oil is known to diminish the feelings of depression, faintness, and exhaustion, to stimulate the libido, and to strengthen immunity. Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to calm dry skin, effectively alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness in the muscles and joints, address acne, rashes, and infections, enhance circulation, nourish the skin, slow the look of ageing, and revive the skin tone. Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to reduce inflammation, eliminate viruses, boost immunity, facilitate pain relief, and improve metabolic function. Although they share similarities, their benefits are diverse and they are thus best suited to different applications. The extract from the bark is reputed to have a robust and perfume-like aroma that is reminiscent of ground Cinnamon’s aroma, the extract from the leaves is known to have an aroma that is spicy and musky.
Cassia essential oil, or cassia bark oil, is derived by steam distillation of the cassia bark, leaves and twigs. Cassia is similar to true cinnamon (sometimes called Ceylon cinnamon) and mimics some cinnamon benefits and uses. They’re from the same botanical family, and they both have a spicy, warm aroma — but cassia bark oil is sweeter than cinnamon. Cassia oil is an anti-diarrhea agent; it’s able to bind bowels and stop diarrhea episodes. Cassia oil enhances blood circulation, creates a feeling of warmth in the body, alleviates pain, reduces disease-causing inflammation, promotes urination which enables the body to shed toxins. Because cassia oil stimulates circulation and works as an anti-inflammatory agent, it serves as a natural muscle ache treatment improving circulation, cassia oil also lowers the risk of stroke and heart attack. Cassia oil helps open obstructed menstrual paths, so it relieves the cramps that are common when menstruating and keeps your cycle regular. Cassia oil is an effective antidepressant that has the power to bust stress, leaving the body feeling warm and tranquil.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.