Basic Care Kit comes in a handy pine box to take with you wherever you go, comprises of 6 ready to use essential oil blends.
This is a must for every household with a huge variety of benefits.
Blended with Grapeseed and Olive oil
- Lemon essential oil comes from cold-pressing the lemon peel and not the inner fruit.
- Great for digestive problems – loss of appetite – detoxifying – cellulite – bronchial conditions – influenza – sore throat – laryngitis -varicose veins – haemorrhoids – acne – skin infections – herpes – abscesses – physical exhaustion – fatigue – debilitation – depression -tension – assist with focus and concentration ect
- Research shows that lemon oil contains powerful antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion.
- Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting.
- Lemon oil is one of the most popular citrus essential oils because of its versatility and powerful antioxidant properties.
- Great for coughs – colds – bronchitis – nervous asthma – skin infections – scars – wounds – urinary infections – mental fatigue -depression – nervousness – stress – tension – arthritis ect
- Frankincense oil is sourced from the resin of the trees that typically grows in the dry, mountainous regions of India, Africa and the Middle East.
- Frankincense is great for reducing pain, inflammation & boosting immunity.
- When inhaled, frankincense oil has been shown to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure.
- Studies have demonstrated that frankincense has immune- enhancing abilities that destroy dangerous bacteria and viruses.
- Frankincense is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
- Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defence mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and appearance as someone ages.
- It may help tone and lift skin, reduce the appearance of scars and heals wounds.
- Beneficial for fading of stretch marks, surgery scars or marks associated with pregnancy, and for healing dry or cracked skin
Mint 2 Be Blend (Spearmint and Peppermint)
- Great for headaches – migraine – digestive problems – nausea – flatulence – IBS – sinus congestion – sinusitis – muscle aches and pains – muscular injuries – spasms – sprains – rheumatism – menstrual cramps – mental and physical exhaustion ect
- Peppermint essential oil is multi-purpose but using peppermint essential oil daily could interfere with sleep patterns
- Peppermint essential oil has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin.
- Peppermint acts as an astringent that closes pores and tightens the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil’s expectorant properties clear the nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
- It is believed to stimulate circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability, boost energy, balance hormones, and enhance mental focus.
- When diluted and inhaled or when rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
Tea Tree Blend
- Great for bacterial skin infection – parasitic skin infections – respiratory tract infection – sinusitis – wounds – ulceration – pimples – acne – abscesses – head and body lice – athletes foot – fungal foot infection -warts – verrucas -antibacterial -antiviral – decongestant – antifungal ect
- Tea Tree has been used for decades in eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- It is known to reduce feelings of stress, fatigue, and brain fog.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil should never be applied to sensitive areas of skin such as around the eyes or in the nose.
- Sun exposure should be avoided after using the oil, as the oil can sensitize the skin to UV rays.
- Great for coughs – catarrh – bronchitis – bronchial congestion – phlegm – wounds – sores – ulceration – eczema – skin – infections – ringworm – scabie – insect bites – parasitic bites – excess mucus – mouth ulcers – fungal nail infection ect
- Myrrh is a natural, aromatic, sap-like resin or “gum” which is related to the Frankincense.
- Inhaling its sedative scent is known to lift negative moods and promote the feeling of being grounded.
- Myrrh Essential Oil facilitates the fading of unwanted blemishes on the skin and soothes itchiness.
- It effectively cleans, moisturizes, and tightens the skin, thereby reducing and preventing further chapping, cracking, and sagging.
- Myrrh Essential Oil strengthens the muscles and smooths the skin while promoting relaxation.
- Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties address symptoms of indigestion and prevent toxins from accumulating in the circulatory system.
- Myrrh Essential Oil facilitates the healing of wounds by protecting them from infection and by calming tissue inflammation.
- Its astringent property helps prevent wounds from haemorrhaging, thus preventing excessive blood loss.
- With emmenagogue properties, Myrrh Oil is known to regulate menstruation and to ease its negative symptoms, such as hormonal imbalances that lead to mood swings.
- Great for skin infections – wounds – cuts – grazes – itching – eczema – psoriasis – sunburn – burns – spasms – muscle contractions – abdominal cramp – headaches -migraines – insomnia – nervousness – acne – pimple – insect bite – stress – tension – insect deterrent ect
- It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressive properties.
- It assists with emotional stress, diabetes symptoms, improving brain function, restoring your skin complexion and reducing acne, it is amazing to relieve pain and alleviate headaches.
- Acts as a repellent for mosquitoes & moths
- It is just an overall mood-boosting oil and is a must for every household.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.