Ready to use blend. May assist with inflammation – arthritis – coughs – colds – bronchitis – asthma – skin infections – scars – wounds – mental fatigue – joint pain – stress – tension – nerve disorders – eczema – wound – anti-aging – gum disease – skin health – thyroid function – depression – germs and bacteria.
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
- Great for coughs – colds – bronchitis – nervous asthma – skin infections – scars – wounds – urinary infections – mental fatigue -depression – nervousness – stress – tension – arthritis ect
- Frankincense oil is sourced from the resin of the trees that typically grows in the dry, mountainous regions of India, Africa and the Middle East.
- Frankincense is great for reducing pain, inflammation & boosting immunity.
- When inhaled, frankincense oil has been shown to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure.
- Studies have demonstrated that frankincense has immune- enhancing abilities that destroy dangerous bacteria and viruses.
- Frankincense is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
- Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defence mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and appearance as someone ages.
- It may help tone and lift skin, reduce the appearance of scars and heals wounds.
- Beneficial for fading of stretch marks, surgery scars or marks associated with pregnancy, and for healing dry or cracked skin
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
Frankincense Carterii EO
Frankincense Carterii has a knack for charming users with its many therapeutic properties. This oil is high in alpha-pinene, and other monoterpenes, making it a great immune support. Frankincense carterii is especially prized for its skin rejuvenating and healing abilities and can be used in serums or creams for the face. The essential oil of Boswellia carterii contains more than two hundred molecular compounds, which give it a very complex bouquet and endow it with a rainbow of aromatherapeutic applications
Frankincense Serrata EO
A base note with a medium aroma, Boswellia serrata has a warm and spicy, woody odour but milder than Frankincense from Somalia. Frankincense Serrata is known as a powerful antiseptic, decongestant, and anti-inflammatory agent. This frankincense oil is wild-harvested from the resin Frankincense trees in India.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.