Ready to use blend. May assist with memory enhancement – focus – fatigue – stress – depression – tension – insomnia – anxiety – calmative and muscle fatigue ect
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- Rosemary belongs to an aromatic family of herbs that includes Basil, Lavender, Myrtle, and Sage.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is best known for its stimulating, soothing, and pain-relieving properties.
- Rosemary Oil helps reduce stress levels and nervous tension, boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory function.
- Improves alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.
- Inhaling Rosemary Oil boosts the immune system by stimulating internal anti-oxidant activity, which in turn fights ailments caused by free radicals
- Relieves throat and nasal congestion by clearing the respiratory tract.
- Rosemary essential oil is known to stimulate hair growth, reduce pain, soothe inflammation and eliminate headaches.
- Strengthens the immune system and relieve flatulence, bloating and cramps and relieves constipation.
- Rosemary is a stimulant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, astringent, disinfectant and antioxidant.
- Cedarwood essential oil helps to repel insects, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
- Cedarwood essential oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging. Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss.
- Great for headaches – migraine – digestive problems – nausea – flatulence – IBS – sinus congestion – sinusitis – muscle aches and pains – muscular injuries – spasms – sprains – rheumatism – menstrual cramps – mental and physical exhaustion ect
- Peppermint essential oil is multi-purpose but using peppermint essential oil daily could interfere with sleep patterns
- Peppermint essential oil has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin.
- Peppermint acts as an astringent that closes pores and tightens the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil’s expectorant properties clear the nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
- It is believed to stimulate circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability, boost energy, balance hormones, and enhance mental focus.
- When diluted and inhaled or when rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Great for coughs – colds – bronchitis – nervous asthma – skin infections – scars – wounds – urinary infections – mental fatigue -depression – nervousness – stress – tension – arthritis ect
- Frankincense oil is sourced from the resin of the trees that typically grows in the dry, mountainous regions of India, Africa and the Middle East.
- Frankincense is great for reducing pain, inflammation & boosting immunity.
- When inhaled, frankincense oil has been shown to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure.
- Studies have demonstrated that frankincense has immune- enhancing abilities that destroy dangerous bacteria and viruses.
- Frankincense is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
- Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defence mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and appearance as someone ages.
- It may help tone and lift skin, reduce the appearance of scars and heals wounds.
- Beneficial for fading of stretch marks, surgery scars or marks associated with pregnancy, and for healing dry or cracked skin
- An exceptionally refreshing purifier, grapefruit is renowned for its broad spectrum of uplifting effects on the body and mind.
- Like other astringent citrus oils, grapefruit essential oil is believed to restore smoothness and suppleness and to beautify the skin.
- Grapefruit oil is naturally high in antioxidants and phytochemicals that reduce oxidative stress and disease-causing inflammation.
- Grapefruit oil is used to fight throat and respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle aches, as well as a natural remedy for arthritis.
- The smell of grapefruit is uplifting, soothing and clarifying.
- It’s known to relieve stress and bring on feelings of peace and relaxation.
- Therapeutic-grade citrus essential oils are known for their ability to help lower inflammation and increase blood flow.
- As one of the most popular oils used in aromatherapy, grapefruit oil can increase your mental focus and give you a natural pick-me-up.
- When inhaled, its stimulating effects also make it effective for reducing headaches, sleepiness, brain fog, mental fatigue and even poor moods.
- Great for skin infections – wounds – cuts – grazes – itching – eczema – psoriasis – sunburn – burns – spasms – muscle contractions – abdominal cramp – headaches -migraines – insomnia – nervousness – acne – pimple – insect bite – stress – tension – insect deterrent ect
- It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressive properties.
- It assists with emotional stress, diabetes symptoms, improving brain function, restoring your skin complexion and reducing acne, it is amazing to relieve pain and alleviate headaches.
- Acts as a repellent for mosquitoes & moths
- It is just an overall mood-boosting oil and is a must for every household.
Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin.
- Fractionated Coconut oil will also help expand the reach of your essential oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy after effect
- This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores
- A “fractionated oil” is obtained when the whole oil is heated, and specific chain triglycerides, which normally give the oil a solid composition are removed. The result is that the oil remains liquid even at cold temperatures..
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.