Ready to use blend. May assist with bronchitis – coughs – colds – fatigue – exhaustion – insomnia – acne – boils – haemorrhoids – sinus infection – digestion problem – nerve pain – thyroid health – arthritis – inflammation and bacterial infections.
Myrtle Essential Oil
- Myrtle’s leaves and fruits have been widely used as medicine for the treatment of digestive, pulmonary and skin problems in many parts of the world.
- Myrtle is sometimes compared to frankincense oil because they possess a similar composition.
- Myrtle essential oil has clarifying, cleansing, refreshing and uplifting properties.
- People dealing with respiratory problems, including asthma, cough, and bronchitis, may benefit from myrtle oil because of its expectorant properties. This means that it can help remove excess mucus from your respiratory tract.
- As a sedative, it may provide relief from depression, tension, and distress, as well as inflammation.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.