Keep your hands looking beautiful with this anti-aging, anti-blemish moisturizing blend
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
Rock Rose EO
- May help manage pain and inflammation, rock rose essential oil is deeply skin nourishing and a lovely choice when looking to heal old scars, among other skin challenges.
- This essential oil is a fantastic lung support and a strong choice when looking to reduce a spastic cough or help clear lung congestion.
- This essential oil can also help boost a compromised immune system, help support proper adrenal gland function, and help ease unwanted abdominal cramping that oftentimes comes with a menstrual cycle.
- Rockrose Cistus can be used to de-stress, in situations of burnout, anxiety, or emotional instability, and achieve feelings of peace and calm.
- The powerful antiseptic properties of Rockrose Cistus essential oil aid the immune system in combatting harmful microbes that might otherwise cause infections.
- Rockrose Cistus is an astringent, which means it helps tone up both skin and muscles. It can be used regularly for face lifting and for reducing wrinkles.
- Can be used for coughs, colds & bronchitis as well.
- Great for skin infections – wounds – cuts – grazes – itching – eczema – psoriasis – sunburn – burns – spasms – muscle contractions – abdominal cramp – headaches -migraines – insomnia – nervousness – acne – pimple – insect bite – stress – tension – insect deterrent ect
- It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressive properties.
- It assists with emotional stress, diabetes symptoms, improving brain function, restoring your skin complexion and reducing acne, it is amazing to relieve pain and alleviate headaches.
- Acts as a repellent for mosquitoes & moths
- It is just an overall mood-boosting oil and is a must for every household.
- Lemon essential oil comes from cold-pressing the lemon peel and not the inner fruit.
- Great for digestive problems – loss of appetite – detoxifying – cellulite – bronchial conditions – influenza – sore throat – laryngitis -varicose veins – haemorrhoids – acne – skin infections – herpes – abscesses – physical exhaustion – fatigue – debilitation – depression -tension – assist with focus and concentration ect
- Research shows that lemon oil contains powerful antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion.
- Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting.
- Lemon oil is one of the most popular citrus essential oils because of its versatility and powerful antioxidant properties.
- Carrot seed oil is derived from the dried seeds of the wild carrot plant (Daucus carota).
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil is primarily used for its therapeutic applications within skin care.
- It is especially heralded and prized for its ability to nurture mature and damaged skin.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil is generally not appreciated for its aroma as it has a distinct woody, earthy and root-like fragrance
- Its aroma is mild when blended with other essential oils and nourishing carrier oils.
- Carrot seed oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients like beta-carotene, so it protects your skin from environmental damage, aging and free radicals.
- It’s a natural antiseptic and a softening skin moisturizer.
- It can even protect your skin from sun damage.
Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins E and A and linoleic and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Argan Oil has many benefits for skin, hair and nails.
- Antimicrobial properties treat skin damage/wounds as well as inflammation associated with cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is amazing for blemishes.
- Argan oil can repair damaged hair, restore moisture, prevent split ends, and make dull hair shine again. The oil can also stimulate hair growth, get rid of dandruff, and ease itchy scalps.
- Depending on the length of your hair use 1 to 3 drops and massage in the scalp while running your hands through your hair and finally rub it in well at the end tips of your hair
- Nourishes dry skin while protecting and healing with no greasy residue.
- Can be used as a whole body moisturizer and skin toner.
- Use it on your dry or cracked lips, on your cuticles and hands.
- Anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent massage oil to help inflamed joints and muscles.
- Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient. This means that it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
- Jojoba oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
- Jojoba’s makeup is so similar to the oil (sebum) your body naturally produces that your skin can’t tell the difference. On a molecular level, jojoba oil is a wax. Although it can be absorbed into your skin, its waxy nature allows it to create a soothing seal on the surface.
- Commonly used to treat acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin
- Jojoba oil is an emollient — meaning it moisturizes our skin and prevents irritations or scaly and rough patches
- Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores
- Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts.
- Jojoba oil replenishes the moisture and improves the texture of your hair; it also treats dry scalp and gets rid of dandruff.
- Contains Vitamin E and B Complexes
- It’s also known to delay the appearance of premature aging, like wrinkles and dark spots on the skin.
- Jojoba oil has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin.
- Fractionated Coconut oil will also help expand the reach of your essential oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy after effect
- This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores
- A “fractionated oil” is obtained when the whole oil is heated, and specific chain triglycerides, which normally give the oil a solid composition are removed. The result is that the oil remains liquid even at cold temperatures..
Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble, essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health.
- Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
- It helps prevent the signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E is often used to promote smooth, hydrated skin, it can help soothe burns.
- Smooth onto stretch marks and scars to diminish their appearance
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.