Ready to use blend. Perfect for tired feet after a long day with anti-fungal, moisturizing, antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic properties.
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- Wintergreen Essential Oil is derived from the leaves of the Wintergreen herb.
- Wintergreen essential oil is reputed to increase circulation, enhance metabolic function and digestion, promote the body’s detoxification, calm inflammation, ease pain, and soothe symptoms of psoriasis, colds, infections, as well as the flu.
- Wintergreen essential oil revitalizes exhausted and tender muscles, helps decrease spasms, promotes easier breathing, and soothes headaches as well as pain and discomfort experienced in the lower back, nerves, joints, and ovaries.
- Wintergreen oil helps to tighten and lift the skin for a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- The stimulating activity of Wintergreen oil helps prevent toxins from gathering in any one spot inside the body and helps to facilitate their elimination, which in turn helps naturally and safely shed weight as excess bodily pollutants are expelled.
- Its warming quality is also valuable for helping to resist or reverse obstructed blood flow, which makes it popular in remedies for frostbite, injuries, and stings or bites caused by poisonous or rabid animals and insects.
- When applied to infections and wounds, Wintergreen oil is said to effectively speed up healing; however, it should never be applied directly to open wounds or come in contact with blood.
- Great for headaches – migraine – digestive problems – nausea – flatulence – IBS – sinus congestion – sinusitis – muscle aches and pains – muscular injuries – spasms – sprains – rheumatism – menstrual cramps – mental and physical exhaustion ect
- Peppermint essential oil is multi-purpose but using peppermint essential oil daily could interfere with sleep patterns
- Peppermint essential oil has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin.
- Peppermint acts as an astringent that closes pores and tightens the skin.
- Peppermint essential oil’s expectorant properties clear the nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing.
- It is believed to stimulate circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability, boost energy, balance hormones, and enhance mental focus.
- When diluted and inhaled or when rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
Tea Tree EO
- Great for bacterial skin infection – parasitic skin infections – respiratory tract infection – sinusitis – wounds – ulceration – pimples – acne – abscesses – head and body lice – athletes foot – fungal foot infection -warts – verrucas -antibacterial -antiviral – decongestant – antifungal ect
- Tea Tree has been used for decades in eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- It is known to reduce feelings of stress, fatigue, and brain fog.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil should never be applied to sensitive areas of skin such as around the eyes or in the nose.
- Sun exposure should be avoided after using the oil, as the oil can sensitize the skin to UV rays.
- Great for coughs – colds – bronchitis – nervous asthma – skin infections – scars – wounds – urinary infections – mental fatigue -depression – nervousness – stress – tension – arthritis ect
- Frankincense oil is sourced from the resin of the trees that typically grows in the dry, mountainous regions of India, Africa and the Middle East.
- Frankincense is great for reducing pain, inflammation & boosting immunity.
- When inhaled, frankincense oil has been shown to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure.
- Studies have demonstrated that frankincense has immune- enhancing abilities that destroy dangerous bacteria and viruses.
- Frankincense is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
- Frankincense has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes, and appearance as someone ages.
- It may help tone and lift skin, reduce the appearance of scars and heals wounds.
- Beneficial for fading of stretch marks, surgery scars or marks associated with pregnancy, and for healing dry or cracked skin
- Cedarwood essential oil helps to repel insects, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
- Cedarwood essential oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging. Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Almond oil had been used extensively for its health benefits and as a beauty aid much before science caught up with the goodness of this seed oil.
- The nutty oil extracted from almonds are credited with promoting heart and skin health.
- The oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, which explains why it is so good for our heart, skin and hair.
- Regular application of the oil can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.
- Almond oil is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles.
- Helps prevent blackheads and acne.
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E, which is one of the most potent antioxidants known. It can help repair some of the damage done to the collagen layer.
- Almond Oil is excellent for muscle aches and fatigue.
Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin.
- Fractionated Coconut oil will also help expand the reach of your essential oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy after effect
- This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores
- A “fractionated oil” is obtained when the whole oil is heated, and specific chain triglycerides, which normally give the oil a solid composition are removed. The result is that the oil remains liquid even at cold temperatures..
- Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient. This means that it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
- Jojoba oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
- Jojoba’s makeup is so similar to the oil (sebum) your body naturally produces that your skin can’t tell the difference. On a molecular level, jojoba oil is a wax. Although it can be absorbed into your skin, its waxy nature allows it to create a soothing seal on the surface.
- Commonly used to treat acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin
- Jojoba oil is an emollient — meaning it moisturizes our skin and prevents irritations or scaly and rough patches
- Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores
- Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts.
- Jojoba oil replenishes the moisture and improves the texture of your hair; it also treats dry scalp and gets rid of dandruff.
- Contains Vitamin E and B Complexes
- It’s also known to delay the appearance of premature aging, like wrinkles and dark spots on the skin.
- Jojoba oil has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.