Ready to use blend. May assist with inflammation – arthritis – coughs – colds – bronchitis – asthma – skin infections – wounds – mental fatigue – stress – tension – nerve disorders – eczema – wounds – improve focus and concentration – nausea – indigestion and calming ect
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- The fragrance of Agarwood comes from a process where fungi infect the trees, producing and oleoresin which saturates the wood. The fragrance is complex, deep and woody.
- Agarwood strengthens concentration and can clear the mind of negative or oppressive thoughts.
- Agarwood contains analgesic and anti-inflammatory substances that make it an ideal aid in case of chronic joint aches and pains.
- Agarwood is a tonic for the skin, Agarwood essential oil helps repair damaged skin cells and prevents further damage caused by free radicals or sun exposure.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties, it is useful for a number of skin conditions, from wrinkles and age marks to rashes and burns.
- Aloes, today, are the costliest of biblical scents. Up till today, many of the Kings’ garments are fragranced in agarwood, replicating the practice of the kings of the ancient.
- Agarwood oil is an anesthetic, sedative, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac, antimicrobial and a calminative
- Great for coughs – catarrh – bronchitis – bronchial congestion – phlegm – wounds – sores – ulceration – eczema – skin – infections – ringworm – scabie – insect bites – parasitic bites – excess mucus – mouth ulcers – fungal nail infection ect
- Myrrh is a natural, aromatic, sap-like resin or “gum” which is related to the Frankincense.
- Inhaling its sedative scent is known to lift negative moods and promote the feeling of being grounded.
- Myrrh Essential Oil facilitates the fading of unwanted blemishes on the skin and soothes itchiness.
- It effectively cleans, moisturizes, and tightens the skin, thereby reducing and preventing further chapping, cracking, and sagging.
- Myrrh Essential Oil strengthens the muscles and smooths the skin while promoting relaxation.
- Its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties address symptoms of indigestion and prevent toxins from accumulating in the circulatory system.
- Myrrh Essential Oil facilitates the healing of wounds by protecting them from infection and by calming tissue inflammation.
- Its astringent property helps prevent wounds from haemorrhaging, thus preventing excessive blood loss.
- With emmenagogue properties, Myrrh Oil is known to regulate menstruation and to ease its negative symptoms, such as hormonal imbalances that lead to mood swings.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.