Ready to use blend. May assist with insomnia – menstrual problems – muscular spasm – muscular contractio – bodily congestion – aging skin, rashes – physical tension – stress related conditions – tension and calming ect
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- Spikenard, also called nard, nardin, and muskroot. Biblically, it’s referenced when Mary of Bethany spent a year’s worth of wages to buy this oil and anoint Jesus’ feet before the Last Supper.
- Spikenard oil is used as a herbal medicine to naturally treat insomnia, stress, digestive problems, weak immune system and infections.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it’s used for treating sleeping troubles, depression, stress, anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome and nervous problem.
- It has a heavy, sweet, woody and spicy odour, which is said to resemble the smell of moss.
- Spikenard stops bacterial growth on the skin and inside the body.
- On the skin, it’s applied to wounds in order to kill bacteria and heal cuts fast.
- The spikenard essential oil is extremely beneficial to your health because of its ability to fight inflammation throughout the body.
- Spikenard is a relaxing and soothing oil for the skin and mind; it’s used as a sedative and calming agent.
- Spikenard’s sedative and laxative properties can be helpful for people with insomnia.
- Spikenard purifies the uterus and ovaries and stimulates the secretion of estrogen and progesterone.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.