The Revelation of Messiah – Oil Painting
|Eagles Eye View||Oil||2014||A2|
Since I can remember I have always loved art and I’m sure I was born with a paint brush in my hand. I loved art throughout primary school and high school. I ended up in travel, an artist stuck in a travel agents body, and I was in travel for over 16 years. You go through seasons in life and at a stage art seemed dormant in my life. I know we learn, we grow and what we learn we take with us in to our next season. I have finally come to a place where I can take everything I have learn’t along my journey and I can put pencil to paper. I know deep down in my heart I am His Artist and I will always be. I have now again picked up my paint brush and ready to war.
MY FAVOURITE PSALMS:
- Psa 19:1 The heavens are proclaiming the esteem of Ěl; And the expanse is declaring the work of His hand.
- Psa 19:2 Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
- Psa 19:3 There is no speech, and there are no words, Their voice is not heard.
- Psa 19:4 Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them He set up a tent for the sun,
- Psa 19:5 And it is like a bridegroom coming out of his room, It rejoices like a strong man to run the path.
- Psa 19:6 Its rising is from one end of the heavens, And its circuit to the other end; And naught is hidden from its heat.