Ready to use blend. May assist with stress – exhaustion – fluid retention – detoxifying – flu -sore throat – skin infections – varicose veins – constipation – heavy legs – lethargy – tonsillitis – bronchial conditions and mood lifting ect
Add a couple of drops to one of the whipped raw butters to create your very own natural scented, packed full of goodness body, hand or foot butter.
The amazing benefits of each ingredient:
- Lemon essential oil comes from cold-pressing the lemon peel and not the inner fruit.
- Great for digestive problems – loss of appetite – detoxifying – cellulite – bronchial conditions – influenza – sore throat – laryngitis – varicose veins – haemorrhoids – acne – skin infections – herpes – abscesses – physical exhaustion – fatigue – debilitation – depression -tension – assist with focus and concentration ect
- Research shows that lemon oil contains powerful antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion.
- Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting.
- Lemon oil is one of the most popular citrus essential oils because of its versatility and powerful antioxidant properties.
- Lime essential oil promotes a healthy inflammatory response and enhances circulation, assisting in the smoothing of adipose tissue.
- Immune supporting and cooling, lime oil can enhance the body’s healing capacity and vitality during cold and flu season.
- Lime’s refreshing yet not-too-sweet properties can assist with enhancing mental clarity and alertness and can also promote feelings of positivity, calm and harmony.
- Fresh, tangy and fragrantly emphatic, this lime essential oil shares much of its therapeutic profile with its citrus cousin, the lemon, and has many of the same astringent, toning and mood elevating properties
Sweet Orange EO
- Well-known for its uplifting and worry-reducing properties, orange oil carries cheerfulness and calmness, making it ideal as an overall mood enhancer and relaxant.
- Sweet orange oil finds a wide range of use in supporting the body on physical, mental, and emotional levels.
- Sweet orange oil can promote detoxification which has a positive effect assisting the body both during times of wellness as well as cold season.
- Orange oil, when inhaled, can settle the tummy.
- An overall excellent skin tonic, orange oil is used to support clear skin.
- An exceptionally refreshing purifier, grapefruit is renowned for its broad spectrum of uplifting effects on the body and mind.
- Like other astringent citrus oils, grapefruit essential oil is believed to restore smoothness and suppleness and to beautify the skin.
- Grapefruit oil is naturally high in antioxidants and phytochemicals that reduce oxidative stress and disease-causing inflammation.
- Grapefruit oil is used to fight throat and respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle aches, as well as a natural remedy for arthritis.
- The smell of grapefruit is uplifting, soothing and clarifying.
- It’s known to relieve stress and bring on feelings of peace and relaxation.
- Therapeutic-grade citrus essential oils are known for their ability to help lower inflammation and increase blood flow.
- As one of the most popular oils used in aromatherapy, grapefruit oil can increase your mental focus and give you a natural pick-me-up.
- When inhaled, its stimulating effects also make it effective for reducing headaches, sleepiness, brain fog, mental fatigue and even poor moods.
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin.
- Fractionated Coconut oil will also help expand the reach of your essential oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy after effect
- This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores
- A “fractionated oil” is obtained when the whole oil is heated, and specific chain triglycerides, which normally give the oil a solid composition are removed. The result is that the oil remains liquid even at cold temperatures..
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Just like the name suggests, grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients, it is high in proteins, minerals, vitamin E and linoleic acid ( a natural anti-inflammatory).
- Grapeseed oil is a quick absorbing oil.
- It also has antiseptic properties and is a mild astringent, making it a good carrier oil for acne-prone skin or oily skin.
- Being a light oil, grapeseed oil moisturizes and nourishes hair without making it greasy and works well to combat dandruff.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.