Mango butter is quick absorbing, rich in vitamin A and C and has amazing skin softening and moisturizing properties, may help to combat eczema and dermatitis. It is helpful to protect the skin from UV radiation and effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It is a great anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
Add a couple of drops of one of our ready to use blended oils to create your own natural scented body, hand or foot butter. Our Raw Mango butter has been whipped up to a ready to use consistency.
Mango Butter (Mangifera indica)
Mango butter comes from the tropical mango tree and is cold-pressed from the seeds of the mango fruit. Although you can find this fruit throughout Africa, the Caribbean, Indonesia and the Americas, it is native to India. It leaves the skin feeling silky and very smooth to the touch.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
- Coconut oil does not need much introduction as i believe it to be one of the most versatile oils on the market.
- Virgin coconut oil has not been bleached, deodorized, or refined.
- Chronic inflammation is a major component of many different types of skin disorders, including psoriasis, contact dermatitis and eczema. Interestingly, coconut oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Because coconut oil and its components may help reduce inflammation in the body, it may also aid in the treatment of acne.
- Coconut oil has shown to help treat eczema.
- Coconut oil may help with wound healing.
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
- Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient. This means that it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
- Jojoba oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
- Jojoba’s makeup is so similar to the oil (sebum) your body naturally produces that your skin can’t tell the difference. On a molecular level, jojoba oil is a wax. Although it can be absorbed into your skin, its waxy nature allows it to create a soothing seal on the surface.
- Commonly used to treat acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin
- Jojoba oil is an emollient — meaning it moisturizes our skin and prevents irritations or scaly and rough patches
- Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores
- Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts.
- Jojoba oil replenishes the moisture and improves the texture of your hair; it also treats dry scalp and gets rid of dandruff.
- Contains Vitamin E and B Complexes
- It’s also known to delay the appearance of premature aging, like wrinkles and dark spots on the skin.
- Jojoba oil has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E.
- Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it superb for hair, skin, and nails.
- Olive Oil improves skin elasticity and with its regenerative properties, improves skin health, moisturizes the skin and helps fight the free radicals.
- The Vitamin E and hydroxytyrosol content assist in prolonging ones youthful skin and helps in preventing the degeneration of skin cells.
Storage: Keep it in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and avoid leaving unsealed for prolonged periods of time.
Returns / Refunds
We trust that you will love your purchase but should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied, please notify us within 2 working days after the day that you receive the item/s.
You may return the item in its original condition and packaging for a full refund within 7 working days from delivery
Should the error be from our side then we will request collection of the item/s from our courier however should there not be a valid reason for your return then you will be held liable for the cost of the courier to return the package before receiving your refund.